- RT @mocoloco: Top10 #8: the city of London’s first signature airline meal selection http://t.co/t5m3KJtmVK by @Postlerferguson http://t.co/… - 21 September 2014 - 7:35pm
- Top10 #8: the city of London’s first signature airline meal selection http://t.co/lwqQmCHXBB by @Postlerferguson http://t.co/RoTmbCgARn - 21 September 2014 - 7:35pm
- Top10 #8: the city of London’s first signature airline meal selection http://t.co/t5m3KJtmVK by @Postlerferguson http://t.co/mdxQ2wiGa2 - 21 September 2014 - 7:35pm
- Just put a final bit of glue on my paper M4A8 Carbine from @postlerferguson Such a great product! http://t.co/lnZRxIrBat - 20 September 2014 - 8:23pm
- Welcome Aboard! Aeroplane food that tastes nice? Yes please. @postlerferguson @fernandezwells @exhibitionroad #LDF14 http://t.co/z9iTJ12kjl - 18 September 2014 - 9:40am
- How @postlerferguson envision a @Fernandezwells inflight meal. At this month's #LondonDesignFestival http://t.co/rVry9mROVQ - 17 September 2014 - 2:30pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Personal Space looks forward to the future heyday of private space travel, when the emphasis of design shifts to elegance and comfort. As astronauts become the mission financiers themselves through their ticket purchases, the comfort and quality of the travel experience will undergo much the same domestication as did aviation in the 20th century. The objects in the exhibition are future interior fittings for space stations that emphasize the sensorial experience of orbit, connecting to and sheltering from the extreme conditions of outer space. Foregrounding taste, touch and breath they anticipate new ways of living in orbit for our earthly bodies.