- Purificador por oxidación fotoelectroquímica https://t.co/AZpeKOKtvf - 13 June 2016 - 8:58am
- Great article in @Dezeen -@highway1io alum @molekuleair destroying air pollutants cc @swamidigital @postlerferguson https://t.co/mRtW72Hfx5 - 8 June 2016 - 9:41am
- WIRED takes a look at the best in skeletal design and homeware https://t.co/YnhO2KBCE8 - 2 June 2016 - 7:43pm
- Molekule Air Purifier: https://t.co/V50PCDKbie - 2 June 2016 - 1:35pm
- #molekule launched! Check out our design work https://t.co/sEh7uz5NMc https://t.co/pmrQMkVssK - 26 May 2016 - 11:45am
- https://t.co/m3HUQGnLNF is launched! revolutionary technology will improve many people's lifes. Very happy to be involved - more soon - 24 March 2016 - 11:24am
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Personal Space looks forward to the future heyday of private space travel, when the emphasis of design shifts to elegance and comfort. As astronauts become the mission financiers themselves through their ticket purchases, the comfort and quality of the travel experience will undergo much the same domestication as did aviation in the 20th century. The objects in the exhibition are future interior fittings for space stations that emphasize the sensorial experience of orbit, connecting to and sheltering from the extreme conditions of outer space. Foregrounding taste, touch and breath they anticipate new ways of living in orbit for our earthly bodies.