- @postlerferguson @PPFXTRT @AlimentariumVev http://t.co/yGRs4Rm8Te - 19 July 2015 - 9:51pm
- George Osborne to slow pace of welfare budget cuts http://t.co/cTDjWRswNV - 8 July 2015 - 7:11am
- @nikelab @TheStaeckler 20 in box http://t.co/jSMUpOCeFB - 7 July 2015 - 6:36pm
- RT @Dezeen: Tape measure that enables tailors to generate digital fabric patterns: http://t.co/aE5FfZdRZw #design http://t.co/8ZzUU04p9j - 3 July 2015 - 2:04pm
- @TheStaeckler just launched! #SneakerCulture #kixify @SneakerNews show respect to your kix and put them on the wall http://t.co/umHPphtVbX - 2 July 2015 - 5:23pm
- @thehundreds - 26 June 2015 - 7:15am
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Personal Space looks forward to the future heyday of private space travel, when the emphasis of design shifts to elegance and comfort. As astronauts become the mission financiers themselves through their ticket purchases, the comfort and quality of the travel experience will undergo much the same domestication as did aviation in the 20th century. The objects in the exhibition are future interior fittings for space stations that emphasize the sensorial experience of orbit, connecting to and sheltering from the extreme conditions of outer space. Foregrounding taste, touch and breath they anticipate new ways of living in orbit for our earthly bodies.