- Back in London after a great week @ecal_ch looking forward to see the year of 2015 ! http://t.co/aN56mPFwxz - 15 February 2015 - 2:48pm
- @Visuelleuk great to see our satellites @PPFXTRT in VISUELLE: EDITION 3! http://t.co/nLmQeZnUd3 - 5 February 2015 - 1:55pm
- @ammonite @tommetcalfe @Me would love to know more for friends @postlerferguson please add us to the list! - 22 January 2015 - 11:35am
- Nice work chaps, love the satellites @postlerferguson @NASA http://t.co/4Kg6qMEy2P - 7 January 2015 - 12:26pm
- Like the aesthetic and materiality of these #satellites by @postlerferguson for #NASA http://t.co/l1N8l4jftS #design #inddes - 15 December 2014 - 9:12am
- @PPFXTRT @postlerferguson very, very nice! - 9 December 2014 - 6:18pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Personal Space looks forward to the future heyday of private space travel, when the emphasis of design shifts to elegance and comfort. As astronauts become the mission financiers themselves through their ticket purchases, the comfort and quality of the travel experience will undergo much the same domestication as did aviation in the 20th century. The objects in the exhibition are future interior fittings for space stations that emphasize the sensorial experience of orbit, connecting to and sheltering from the extreme conditions of outer space. Foregrounding taste, touch and breath they anticipate new ways of living in orbit for our earthly bodies.