- Like the aesthetic and materiality of these #satellites by @postlerferguson for #NASA http://t.co/l1N8l4jftS #design #inddes - 15 December 2014 - 9:12am
- @PPFXTRT @postlerferguson very, very nice! - 9 December 2014 - 6:18pm
- RT @PPFXTRT: Check out our new limited edition satellites! http://t.co/KhC7bGKZrm - 9 December 2014 - 5:17pm
- Los viajes en avión ya no seran tan aburridos gracias al #diseñoproducto @postlerferguson http://t.co/MYUqPbjjEi http://t.co/YdTYWCFbbD - 19 November 2014 - 9:50am
- http://t.co/h6cX3LWZGq - 14 November 2014 - 10:36am
- http://t.co/EysF5srLvL pretty much the coolest thing happening right now! - 14 November 2014 - 10:34am
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Personal Space looks forward to the future heyday of private space travel, when the emphasis of design shifts to elegance and comfort. As astronauts become the mission financiers themselves through their ticket purchases, the comfort and quality of the travel experience will undergo much the same domestication as did aviation in the 20th century. The objects in the exhibition are future interior fittings for space stations that emphasize the sensorial experience of orbit, connecting to and sheltering from the extreme conditions of outer space. Foregrounding taste, touch and breath they anticipate new ways of living in orbit for our earthly bodies.