- Check out our latest work with Try Foods Berlin https://t.co/GoOSZqdPMA - 12 January 2017 - 12:30pm
- acoustic-research-x-postlerferguson-london https://t.co/8JbtAqjcmA - 6 January 2017 - 7:58am
- Quick catch up with @postlerferguson -great to see you Ian #FlyingVisit - 11 July 2016 - 2:34pm
- #ICYMI @TeamWynd & @postlerferguson are driving a new wave of air purifying products: https://t.co/CPZ4ePWk0c https://t.co/9AL4IX6BgN - 2 July 2016 - 7:56pm
- .@TeamWynd & @postlerferguson are driving a new wave of air purifying products: https://t.co/CPZ4ePWk0c https://t.co/9AL4IX6BgN - 30 June 2016 - 8:11am
- https://t.co/UHKIo14ZK1 - 23 June 2016 - 7:48am
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Personal Space looks forward to the future heyday of private space travel, when the emphasis of design shifts to elegance and comfort. As astronauts become the mission financiers themselves through their ticket purchases, the comfort and quality of the travel experience will undergo much the same domestication as did aviation in the 20th century. The objects in the exhibition are future interior fittings for space stations that emphasize the sensorial experience of orbit, connecting to and sheltering from the extreme conditions of outer space. Foregrounding taste, touch and breath they anticipate new ways of living in orbit for our earthly bodies.