- @Monocle24 we had the pleasure to talk to Tom Morris @ Midori house about our recent project @fernandezwells http://t.co/tsmGWrt5z9 - 15 October 2014 - 12:58pm
- Bespoke Microphone Accessories by PostlerFerguson - http://t.co/NkoIBCUJ0N via @urdesignmag @postlerferguson http://t.co/TKiAbWtja2 - 30 September 2014 - 6:56pm
- @postlerferguson we in India are proud too and are together with you - 30 September 2014 - 1:43pm
- #hongkongdemocracy another day of peaceful resistance - we are very proud to see our friends participating #OccupyCentral - 30 September 2014 - 1:41pm
- Field Recording Tools by @PostlerFerguson x A.E. Köchert x Ken Hayakawa http://t.co/lo5ivaU8kp @VIENNADESIGN http://t.co/zZ6RRVtK8E - 30 September 2014 - 9:37am
- Field Recording Tools by @PostlerFerguson x A.E. Köchert x Ken Hayakawa http://t.co/RzsNSGVYQs @VIENNADESIGN http://t.co/DJnrkhPAxk - 30 September 2014 - 9:07am
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Personal Space looks forward to the future heyday of private space travel, when the emphasis of design shifts to elegance and comfort. As astronauts become the mission financiers themselves through their ticket purchases, the comfort and quality of the travel experience will undergo much the same domestication as did aviation in the 20th century. The objects in the exhibition are future interior fittings for space stations that emphasize the sensorial experience of orbit, connecting to and sheltering from the extreme conditions of outer space. Foregrounding taste, touch and breath they anticipate new ways of living in orbit for our earthly bodies.