- our good friend @jean_jullien Hamburg #Prayers4Paris https://t.co/e28HRPdeZZ - 16 November 2015 - 7:17am
- @_JeSuisParis https://t.co/cfwt6oaTq9 - 14 November 2015 - 6:01pm
- Hi Martin @postlerferguson May i introduce to you the https://t.co/VTbBtzFFEE New way of #communicating #science Greetings from @TomDuscher - 11 November 2015 - 12:36pm
- Ear Free Headphones via Bone conduction > Potential for people with sight-loss https://t.co/8Vk0Xi43rA Nice @postlerferguson ! - 26 October 2015 - 12:11am
- PostlerFerguson http://t.co/r7klqPjNIx - 21 September 2015 - 7:45pm
- Excited to see the headset we designed with Studio Banana launched on Kickstarter! https://t.co/TOd8WwHHxo - 11 September 2015 - 6:56am
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Personal Space looks forward to the future heyday of private space travel, when the emphasis of design shifts to elegance and comfort. As astronauts become the mission financiers themselves through their ticket purchases, the comfort and quality of the travel experience will undergo much the same domestication as did aviation in the 20th century. The objects in the exhibition are future interior fittings for space stations that emphasize the sensorial experience of orbit, connecting to and sheltering from the extreme conditions of outer space. Foregrounding taste, touch and breath they anticipate new ways of living in orbit for our earthly bodies.