- lovely piece about our Personal Space series @Factormagazine http://t.co/W94F1PpUTn - 20 August 2014 - 10:56am
- From out latest issue: @PostlerFerguson's space gadgets that will make our lives a little more comfortable: http://t.co/tYg3YIArnL - 18 August 2014 - 5:21pm
- $625,403 for our SuperM @Kickstarter!! watch the last week of an amazing campaign https://t.co/SVGSNCIuBO http://t.co/MDLMAvdebs - 10 August 2014 - 7:29am
- .@postlerferguson fit 4 full-range drivers & 2 passive subwoofers into a pocket http://t.co/8NwcKWlFk4 #Bluetooth http://t.co/k0NZHiPGzc - 18 July 2014 - 6:27am
- .@postlerferguson fit 4 full-range drivers & 2 passive subwoofers into a pocket http://t.co/852uJAnm1K #Bluetooth http://t.co/1LnGCKn4vA - 18 July 2014 - 6:27am
- Proud and happy to see #SuperM to launch on #kickstarter !!! Go SuperM go!! http://t.co/QQ0xyb4ukH - 16 July 2014 - 11:56am
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Personal Space looks forward to the future heyday of private space travel, when the emphasis of design shifts to elegance and comfort. As astronauts become the mission financiers themselves through their ticket purchases, the comfort and quality of the travel experience will undergo much the same domestication as did aviation in the 20th century. The objects in the exhibition are future interior fittings for space stations that emphasize the sensorial experience of orbit, connecting to and sheltering from the extreme conditions of outer space. Foregrounding taste, touch and breath they anticipate new ways of living in orbit for our earthly bodies.