- Our Personal Space Project @citedudesign #biennaledesign15 @AlimentariumVev http://t.co/bkLGcsWye4 - 13 April 2015 - 10:24am
- I am very happy that today we could welcome Prof. Martin Postler from @postlerferguson London as a new colleague at #muthesius @MuthesiusMA - 8 April 2015 - 7:41pm
- Delivered our work @nike yesterday! - 2 April 2015 - 9:19am
- Pleasure and roast quail in orbit in our new article on the history of space food http://t.co/i06JN6QAK8 @AlimentariumVev #spacefood - 25 March 2015 - 9:41pm
- Happy to be back in Saint Etienne and part of Hypervital http://t.co/zuodKo5DNY - 18 March 2015 - 12:47pm
- Hypervital http://t.co/zuodKo5DNY - 18 March 2015 - 12:46pm
We are a London-based design studio working in products, spaces and strategy.
Personal Space looks forward to the future heyday of private space travel, when the emphasis of design shifts to elegance and comfort. As astronauts become the mission financiers themselves through their ticket purchases, the comfort and quality of the travel experience will undergo much the same domestication as did aviation in the 20th century. The objects in the exhibition are future interior fittings for space stations that emphasize the sensorial experience of orbit, connecting to and sheltering from the extreme conditions of outer space. Foregrounding taste, touch and breath they anticipate new ways of living in orbit for our earthly bodies.